söndag 19 juni 2011

Eulogy [Demo]

Eulogy [Demo] by markusjohansson

Your motorcycle's burning
And you've busted through the fence
Cold outside, the wind is blowing
The sun ain't up just yet
Somehow you had it coming
I can't say that I'm surprised
Now there's nothing left to say except goodbye

You spoke to me in hindi
When you loaded up your gun
I took a shot and blew my head
Then I tried to crawl back home
The rain was coming down hard
And my face was in the mud
You just sat there waiting for the flood

Remember that old house
That your friends used to keep
Once you jumped out the window
And smashed into the street
I think at least you broke your nose
And your cheek was wet from tears
Your crying is still sounding in my ears

Doctors all around you now
Syringes in your arm
As you plunge into the darkness
To become a distant star
The last i heard about you
Was that you were shaping up
Well i guess that you ran out of luck

Your motorcycle's burning
And you've busted through the fence
Cold outside, the wind is blowing
And the sun ain't up just yet
I sometimes think about you
And I hope your kid is fine
Take care until I see you down the line

Etiketter:

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]

<< Startsida